Howdy! Thanks for stopping by. I am a firm believer in the fact that if you are thinking about hiring me as your wedding photographer, you need to know who I am and what I'm all about. So in the interest of full disclosure, here are some little- and not-so-little-known facts about me!
1. I have two wonderful sons who are the light of my life.
2. I have my motorcycle license, but alas, no bike right now.
3. I'm a little spontaneous and a little crazy and a lot romantic: my hubby and I eloped in Ocracoke, NC (Outer Banks). Just us and the officiant (and the witnesses and the photographer, of course!!) on a beautiful, vacant beach.
4. I've known my hubby since we were young'uns.
5. I'm a sucker for wine. And chocolate. Anything chocolate. Except chocolate-covered raisins...that's just wrong.
6. I grew up on a little farm. I have bottle-fed calves and chased pigs and picked countless rows of peas.
7. I am a crunchy tree-hugger and a believer in alternative health. My hubby plays along by carrying my reusable shopping bags and being a good sport about recycling and homeopathic remedies.
8. My kids are the most fascinating people I know.
9. I love hot weather.
10. I'm training for a marathon (08/11 - 11/11). Update: Now that I've injured myself, I'm training for a half-marathon! Update #2: I finished the half-marathon but don't know if I'll ever do that again!
11. Black stretch yoga pants are the bomb-diggity!
12. I carry my camera everywhere I go. Seriously. Just ask my caddy.
13. I have trained with and worked with some of the best wedding photographers in the industry, including celebrity photojournalist Bob Davis.
13. I love everything about weddings - the romance, the tears, the laughter, the flowers, the music....the PARTY!
14. I consider it a privilege and an honor to capture a moment in time for you and your family and turn it into a priceless work of art...a true investment.
If you need portraits, engagement, or wedding photos, give me a shout! I would love to meet you, get to know you, and see if we’d be a good fit.
I am located in Gulf Breeze, FL and travel within the Gulf Coast area. I'm also available for out-of-state travel, especially in central NY, where I have a free place to stay. Contact me at email@example.com or 850.932.1007 (FL) or 607.216.8572 (NY).
all content © 2000-2012 jennifer.B photography